CMR is now seeking an energetic, capable and proactive Project Support Assistant to provide administration and project support to the Technical and Project engineering teams. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised individual to contribute to the creative and ambitious work of CMR’s engineers.
- Support the technical team in the maintenance of critical project documentation
- Facilitate the flow of project information throughout the project team
- Raising purchase orders to support the procurement of key components
- Updating procurement tracking and inventory tracking tools
- Management, distribution and cataloguing of incoming deliveries
- Provide logistics assistance for usability and clinical studies
- Provide note taking and documenting assistance in design reviews, risk assessments etc.
- Maintaining stock and organisation of office and workshop supplies
- Maintaining organisation, cleanliness and health & safety of the workshop and demo areas
Desired skills and attributes
- Reliable, responsible and organised, with great attention to detail
- Flexibility, and a willingness to take on new tasks as and when required
- Polite, articulate and confident telephone manner
- Ability to support the engineering team with their requests politely and efficiently
- The individual should be prepared whole-heartedly to do whatever is asked and required, even if outside of the specific job remit
We’re looking for an individual with the following attributes:
The successful candidate will have or be able to demonstrate an ability and desire to work proactively alongside multi-skilled engineering teams.
The candidate will be well-organised, enthusiastic, diligent and reliable. Above all the person will be an excellent team-player, comfortable working in a non-hierarchical environment and prepared to do whatever is required to get the job done.
This role is full-time.