We’ve got a job for an energetic, capable and rigorous Quality Administrator, providing administration and document support to the Quality, Regulatory, Technical and Project engineering teams. Could you bring enthusiasm and organisation to the creative and ambitious work of our world-class engineers as we develop cutting-edge surgical robotics?
You’ll be part of a close-knit and dynamic team, working across the organisation to bring structure, order, consistency and rigour to our documentation including:
- The administration of the document management system and all the corresponding quality documents and records required for the efficient operation of the company’s Quality Management System that is accredited to ISO 13485.
- Providing oversight to the completeness, review and approval, filing and archiving of company documentation.
- The release and distribution of documentation to company and external parties as required.
- Helping to check the integrity of manufacturing batch records prior to release of product.
- Ensuring that the standards library is up to date and maintained.
- Varied support administrative tasks as directed by the Head of Quality and Regulatory Affairs.
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a keen eye for detail and a methodical and logical approach. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards, and be a great team player. We’re also looking for you to have:
- A flexible working style that won’t be daunted by a fast-paced working environment, or by a wide range of tasks and ability to prioritise.
- A helpful and service oriented manner with good communication and strong people skills.
- A meticulous attitude with good attention to detail.
- Ability to proof read and quality check documents.
- Prior experience in working with a quality system preferably ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 would be an advantage but is not mandatory as training will be provided.
- A good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A minimum of an HNC or equivalent level qualification, a technical/scientific background is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and childcare vouchers, and our now famous monthly company BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Why join us?
Cambridge Medical Robotics is developing a next-generation robotic system for universal keyhole surgery. The Versius system comprises a surgeon console, modular light-weight robotic arms and a range of wristed 5 mm instruments. The system uses state-of-the-art 3D high-definition imagery, significantly enhanced flexibility, and incorporates haptic feedback to provide surgeons with life-like sensitivity. In short, we’re creating something truly amazing designed to improve the lives of people around the globe; it’s a vision that excites us and hopefully will excite you.
Versius overcomes obstacles to widespread adoption of robotic minimal access surgery, namely robot size, instrument size, versatility, port placement, cost and ease of use, allowing the system to be highly utilised and ultimately cost-comparable to manual laparoscopic surgery.
The Company was formed in 2014 and has its headquarters in Cambridge, United Kingdom. We’re privately owned and enjoy strong financial backing.
Closing 23rd Nov 2017 with interviews w/c 27th Nov
Interested? Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!